Conair Double French Twist Modern Up-Do 5ct
Conair Double French Twist Modern Up - Do
About the product
- A Twist on a Classic
- Quick & Easy To Use!
- Great For Thick Hair?
- Multiple Styling Options
- The Conair French Twist Modern Up-do puts a twist on a classic french twist, and isquick and easy to use. A modern updo that is great for thick hair.
How to use
- Brush or comb hair toward the back of your head as you would to make a traditional French twist. Apply hairspray or other styling product to eliminate wispy stray hairs and make sure the ends are smooth.
- Open the Double French Twist in a horizontal position. Separate hair into two sections and place the hair through the two flexible openings.
- Slide the double French twist down to approximately 2" to the ends.
- Start rolling up the Double French Twist keeping the hair securely in place. Continue rolling until you reach the desired base of your twist. Fold the ends together in a upsweep.
- Lock the tool's sides together at the top of the Double French Twist. Pin the up-do in place the Conair bobby pins or hair pins. Smooth the sides with a tail comb. Use the tail comb to create volume on top or where needed.